Thursday, April 12, 2012

An Open Letter to the Creators of Horrible Bosses

Dear Producers of Horrible Bosses,

As a dedicated film watcher I must be a voice for the people of planet earth (I thought about saying universe, but that seems a little arrogant) and bring to you my concerns over the violence that you did to cinema and the human race by writing, producing, directing and distributing Horrible Bosses to the masses. Here are four things that you may want to consider:

First, Sex and profanity are not in of themselves funny. They can be funny but they are not intrinsically funny like fart noises, the word sack, and people falling over. Please take this into consideration if you attempt to make another comedy.

Second, your movie was not funny.

Third, Here is a list of bad movies I would rather watch than yours: Hellboy I and II (back to back), Crossroads (yes, the Brittany Spears movie), Land Before Time 9 (I may have made this one up but there are a lot of them), Glitter (if you don't know what this is you are lucky), and Left Behind (this was almost a tie, but it does have that guy from Growing Pains in it). I could go on, but I won't.

Finally, Why?

Sincerely yours,

Concerned Movie Watcher

PS Redbox, I want my $5 back. (Diane and I never return movies on time)

Rating: 1 scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment